Dear Ms. Howell:
Sorry to disappoint you, but I had nothing to do with any flyers distributed at the Civic League forum. I could not care less about you.
Stop harassing me, my companies and employees. Stay out of all of our businesses. You are not welcomed.
We have the legal right to exclude anyone, and thus are excluding you, forever.
We will not allow you to threaten our businesses, our employees and their livelihood, and then come into our establishments and enjoy our food, drink and entertainment.
Do not email me or call me or enter my establishments (Rusty Rudder, Northbeach, Bottle and Cork, Venus, Jimmys Grille(s), Dewey Beach Liquors, Outlets) again. You are banned forever. In addition, I don’t want to receive any emails or other forms of communication from you, or see you. Ever.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Riordan, Mauler win in Dewey Beach
- 2012 Election Results:
- Final Campaign Advertisements
- Dewey launches electronic voter registration
- Riordan offers prescription for Dewey Beach
- Town Council Candidates Gary Mauler and Courtney Riordan Platform on Public Safety Needs in Dewey Beach
- ONLY 11 DAYS UNTIL DEWEY BEACH ELECTION DAY 2012
- Judge vindicates Dewey Beach mayor
- Upcoming Events — Candidate Meet & Greets and Civic League Candidate Forum
- Candidate Endorsements: Courtney Riordan and Gary Mauler
- 2011-2012 Dewey Beach Town Council: Leadership for the People
- Former Dewey Mayor runs for council
- Engineer runs for Dewey Town Council
- Chamber to host candidates forum in Dewey Aug. 17
- Dewey voters re-elect mayor – Ruddertowne a central issue